Our Makerspace will be available on the 3rd Saturday of each month (September to June). You are welcome to use the Makerspace equipment on your own at other times but staff may not be available to assist you.
MATERIALS / COSTS:
The Virtual Reality goggles require a cell phone or ipod with a VR App downloaded.
Library will house limited supplies for the Cricut. Users are encouraged to purchase their own Cricut materials at a local craft store.
** Please note that PEPL does not accept responsibility if a project is destroyed, does not print correctly, or does not work **
|12 X 12 Sheet of Vinyl (includes transfer tape if needed)||$2.00|
|12 X 12 Piece of Transfer Tape||$1.00|
WHEN YOU VISIT:
- Admission is first-come, first-served
- Admission is free; consumable products are charged at cost
- Must have a valid library card from one of the Perth County libraries to use the MakerSpace
- All visitors must agree to the MakerSpace Policy prior to use of MakerSpace and sign in at the beginning of each visit
- Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult
Cricut Design Space
Wooden Sign Workshop
Did you miss our Cricut Design Space Workshop? Click here to find a video of the workshop!
Do you have an idea for a workshop? Let us know!
|Cricut Maker||Ozobots||Edison Robot||Virtual Reality Goggles||Makerspace Kits|