COMPUTERS, PRINTING, SCANNING
Available by appointment in 45 minute time slots during our temporary hours.
Book appointments via:
Email library staff: email@example.com
Patrons are required to follow our health and safety procedures when in the building including wearing a mask and using hand sanitizer. Those who can't wear a mask will not be able to use the computers at this time.
GRAB AND GO BROWSING
Patrons are welcome to browse the library during our temporary hours.
Patrons will take a basket when they enter the library. If there are no baskets available, patrons will be asked to wait outside until one becomes available. This will help library staff monitor the flow of traffic in the building.
Patrons are required to follow our health and safety procedures when in the building including wearing a mask and using hand sanitizer. Those who can't wear a mask will will be asked to use our curbside library services.
- Available by request during our temporary hours.
- Available for those who are unable to wear a mask in the library building.
- Holds can be placed on books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, and audiobooks via our...
Once requested items are received and ready to go, you will receive a notice via phone or email (depending on what notifications you have set on your library card).
BOOK RETURN DROP IS AVAILABLE 24/7
- The book drop is open and ready to collect any materials patrons currently have checked out.
- Due dates for all currently checked out materials have been extended and late fees have been suspended until the physical building reopens.
- All returned items will be quarantined prior to check-in.
- As a result, customers will not see the items come off their account for at least 72 hours after leaving them in the book drop.
Tuesdays: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Wednesdays: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursdays: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturdays: 10:30am - 12:30pm
DON'T HAVE A LIBRARY CARD?
PEPL Works Towards Phase 3 Reopening. See full announcement.
Curbside Pickup Details. See full announcement.
PEPL - Three-Staged Approach to Offering Library Curbside Services. See full announcement.
Please contact Allie Fallis (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you're in need of an accessible version of any documents.