Request books, CDs, DVDs, and audiobooks. Please fill out this form and we will contact you with the next steps.
Not sure what book to read? Fill out our request form to give Library staff a general idea so we can choose a selection for you!
- Don't have a Library Card? Register for a free card online.
- Forget your Library Card Number? Contact us by phone 519-595-8395 or email email@example.com
- Prefer to place holds yourself? Search and place holds on our Online Catalogue.
Once requested items are received and ready to go, you will receive a notice via phone or email (depending on what notifications you have set on your library card).
Monday 9 am - 1 pm
Tuesday 12 pm - 8 pm
Wednesday 12 pm - 8 pm
Thursday 12 pm - 8 pm
Saturday 9 am - 1 pm
CLOSED Friday & Sunday
BOOK RETURN DROP IS AVAILABLE 24/7
- The book drop is open and ready to collect any materials patrons currently have checked out.
- Due dates for all currently checked out materials have been extended and late fees have been suspended until the physical building reopens.
- All returned items will be quarantined prior to check-in.
- As a result, customers will not see the items come off their account for at least 72 hours after leaving them in the book drop.